Mi Drop for PC Download
Mi Drop to PC? You may have been using Mi Drop for some time now and now curious about how to use it for your PC. Share Me is also one of the applications addressing data sharing which is extremely useful for data transmission between devices. The official brand, Xiaomi, has renamed Share Me from Mi Drop. Backed by state-of-the-art technology, the app helps you to exchange data with other smartphones without internet access.
File sharing is done because you have a backup. You can’t do that with your PC when you meet. There are some applications, which can only be moved to the same computer. Mi Drop isn’t like that, because it can be attached to any system. Mi Drop is referred to as a file transfer feature, which Xiaomi implements. This software is undergoing numerous changes, and has undergone many updates already. This is one of the popular apps with other devices when it comes to sharing files , images, or videos. This app will also allow you to share to your Computer via smartphone, or vice versa.
How to download PC Mi Drop:
Knowing the download process would make the job much easier. Without any delay you can have this app in just one press.
- Download to your Computer and install Bluestacks.
- Open the Bluestacks application after you have it installed.
- Then type MI Drop into the search tab and press Find
- On your computer a different menu appears which is the same with MI Drop for PC download. Choose Program MI Drop and press Download button.
- Might take some time to download Mi Drop. Most of the time it will depend on your online link speed.
About Mi Drop App:
|Last Updated||14, May 2019|
|Owned by||Xiaomi Inc|
|App Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 10 and above|
Install MI Drop for PC:
- Open the MI Drop app once the download is done, and press the Install button.
- On your computer the install will take several minutes to complete.
- You can now start using your MI Drop Application once installation is completed. You could see the Mi Drop from inside the MY Apps section of Bluestacks.
- And, done! Now you can take advantage of using Mi Drop for PC and automatically pass any file that you want to Android and any other phone.
How to Use Mi Drop on Windows 10 PC:
- After Download and install Mi Drop from the Google Play Store, if your computer is not already pre-installed. By example, most Xiaomi phones running MIUI 9 or higher ought to have that.
- Link your PC / Laptop and phone to the same Wi-Fi network. Mi Drop uses Wi-Fi Direct for data transfer which involves connexion of both the host and the destination computer to the same network.
- Start your Smartphone with the Mi Drop app. From the next screen tap the Link to Machine and then select Start. Feel free to tinker a little bit with the settings and fine-tune them to your taste. You can also customize Mi Drop so it always asks for a password.
- Pick one or both of the choices offered, whichever you want to back up.
- Notice the corresponding FTP address that you are getting on the computer. To trigger the actual transfer of data between your smartphone and Computer you will need this.
- Open a Windows Explorer tab on your Screen, pressing the ‘Windows’ plus ‘E’ key on your keyboard at the same time. As an alternative, you can open any existing folder for the same effect on your PC / Laptop.
- Enter the FTP address in the address bar of Windows Explorer situated at the top of the screen. Now you can see your phone’s contents displayed on your computer.
- Pick the file you want your PC to backup. You can move it easily between your phone and your Laptop, just like you would over an USB connexion.
- When you have completed the data transfer press the Stop button on the mobile app.
Features of Mi Drop:
Below are some of the Mi Drop’s beautiful features for PC. But note there are hundreds of app features not mentioned here. We’ll mention only those that are most relevant:
- Setup Ad-free
- Supports various languages
- Send wide files unconstrained
- Resume transfers disrupted
- The user interface is simple, so you can sort each file according to the category
- Easy to use,
- The application will switch file 200x quicker than Bluetooth
- You don’t need a link to move your file online
- The application allows the transfer of all file types from
- The app allows all forms of files to be transferred to any computer from the app, document files, photographs , videos, music and so much more!
Pros and Cons:
The pros and cons of using Mi Drop for PC:
Simple to download & install :
Various types of the application would allow you to migrate files from other devices, but not all of them will be able to do so with a Computer. Mi Drop is one of your best options, since downloading and installing is fast. This app allows you to move files to your Computer from iOS, too. You don’t need to have any connectors.
Packed with Great Features :
Mi Drop also consists of excellent features that you’ll love for sure. You won’t run into any problem because it’s fast and reliable. That’s why that app is one of the nation’s most famous. Many users are pleased with the services this app can provide on their PC.
Sharing is Easy:
Mi Drop will make sharing quicker and easier. You won’t have any trouble transferring your files, particularly to your PC because it can share any files on your Computer, particularly if you have an Android phone.
Mi Drop is a simple , clean and user-friendly :
you can be confident that files will be easily transferred without interruption. One of the reasons why users are pleased with the quality this app has is the security that this app will give you.
Q) Are these available on iOS?
Ans – It’s not, right now. Mi Drop is available only on smartphones running Android.
Q) Is files easy to send?
Ans-Yes. Mi Drop is the sleekest and cleanest method. When you open the window, you’ve got two options – Receive and Submit – to wait for you. You ‘re not going to get something distractive on your phone.
Q) What file types should I send in?
Ans-With Mi Drop, you can submit any sort of file. It may include photos, applications, videos , documents, music and more.
Mi Drop is one of the best sharing apps for transferring music, videos , images, and other types of files from one computer to another. This app will help make things easier and more convenient.
Here we are, finishing up everything that we have been learning so far. To put it briefly and simply, the Share Me app is worth a try for you as it has various amazing features such as remarkable speed, wide range of supported devices, multiple language support, ad-free, and often no active internet connexion is required. I hope you have enjoyed the post!!!