- 1 What is the YouTube Go app?
- 1.1 Download YouTube Go Apk for Android:
- 1.2 How to Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC:
YouTube Go is a free, official Google software built particularly for mobile devices. This is particularly useful in areas where the networks are older than 2G or 3G. It offers a variety of apps that increase bandwidth-consciousness in YouTube and help avoid buffering while you’re on the go.
What is the YouTube Go app?
YouTube Go is the latest free Android app from Google to store your data and upload videos directly to your Android device, Windows, or Mac. You can get it from the Play Store as well. Google recently announced that it is also known as the YouTube Go APK trial.
YouTube Go is a redesigned version of legal YouTube for Android; it is targeted specifically to areas with restricted network coverage or high cellular data levels. It will allow you to download all of the videos offline by sharing them with your file manager, where you can share them.
Features of YouTube Go Apk/APP:
- The biggest draw of YouTube Go is that it lets you watch videos even when you save data, or when you’re in a region (or country) that doesn’t provide fast downloads of data.
- Even if you’re on a 2 G network in India, as Google’s examples show, the app is designed to make everything workable.
- Play like a pro and take complete control of the game with your mouse and keyboard.
- To download and play YouTube Go to your desktop.
- Play no more battery limits, no more mobile data and no more distracting calls as long as you can.
- For the videos you are watching, you can set the size cap (in MB), limit the bandwidth, and the data they consume.
- Another interesting feature that YouTube Go has to offer is how you can send and receive your downloaded videos via Bluetooth. Thanks to this new feature, you won’t need a single kilobyte to share your favorite videos with your friends.
Download YouTube Go Apk for Android:
YouTube Go is an official YouTube app for downloading videos to your Android device. If you want to watch a particular video, this prevents you from wasting your data but you do not have access to a WI-FI network.
How to Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC:
You can download YouTube Go for Windows PC in two ways.
- Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC Using BlueStracks
- Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC Using Nox App Player
Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC Using BlueStracks:
For Windows Desktop the Android YouTube Go app was not officially released. But you can install YouTube Go on your Desktop by using the Android Emulator, so you can use this software on your Windows PC.
- Download Bluestacks in a PC to Begin
- Then start your computer with Bluestacks
- Once Bluestacks is opened, click the My Apps emulator button.
- Search for: YouTube Go
- You’ll see the search results for the feature YouTube Go. Press Install Button.
- Signing in to your Google Account will ask you to. Now you can download the software on Bluestacks from Google Play
- The installation process for YouTube Go will begin after logging in.
Download and Install YouTube Go for Windows PC Using Nox App Player
- Get a NOX player to play Android apps on your PC
- Sign up for the Google account and open the emulator.
- Search for: YouTube Go
- You can Install YouTube Go on your Nox emulator
- After the installation is complete you’ll be able to play YouTube Go on your screen.
What’s New On New Version
Life on the Internet and beyond has been revolutionized with the new Version. Online content can be accessed or downloaded to see when you’re offline. The software displays how much space you have on your device and also provides three download resolution options: low quality (3.4 MB), medium quality (18.2 MB) or high quality (18.6 MB). Select your preferences, and press the tab “Upload.”
Feel Free to Visit for more Application Details, techappmod.